Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 15 April 2009

Info Post
My Grade 11 learners are busy doing the section on Housekeeping and keeping files and folder neat, page 41. I gave the learners all the pictures I had taken on my recent trip to Sudan. We had a wonderful time looking at the pictures, renaming them and putting them into meaningful folders. A good lesson.
My Grade 10 learners are doing the section on the digital camera and where they work with Paint. We discussed my digital camera and how I used it on my holiday. They fiddled with Paint and the pictures.
I had a grand time showing my pictures and applying skills in a meaningful way.
I have started putting the pictures online - have a look for the link at the bottom of my web page. It is not finished yet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment