Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 15 January 2010

Info Post
In order to work meaningfully with the PAT I believe the Gr 11 learners must have experienced Social Networking applications.  So my learners all have to do the following with Facebook.  Later we will be doing work in the group Grade 11 CAT at PHS on Facebook.  What amazed me was that I have to teach this work to many of my learners!  
  1. Sign up for Facebook
  2. Create a Facebook profile
  3. Join group Grade 11 CAT at PHS
  4. On own Facebook create a new Photo album
  5. Upload pictures (at least 2) on that topic to Facebook, tag the photos, comment on them
  6. Post something on your wall
  7. Click Like on a Friend's posting/wall
Know glossary from http://www.howdoifacebook.com/glossary.htm for test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment